Saturday, July 6, 2013

Clearing Up Clutter

I had made great strides on projects earlier this year. I had written lengthy posts about them, too. But when I became frustrated at some point, I went back and deleted them. I just double-checked the definitions of obsessive, compulsive, and obesessive-compulsive. Yeah, there’s some of that. Because I had determined that blogging was what was causing me to accomplish less, I “had” to back and clean up the blog. For the umpteenth time, I am trying to see that I do better when posting, and I think it is because I have to be more diligent with all my tasks when I am taking time to post. I can certainly say:

I have accomplished no more by blogging less.

Today, I want to make progress in the office, where most of the clutter accumulates.
If it needs to be sorted, it goes to the office.
If someone wants to clear a space, the stuff goes to the office.
If they don’t know where to put it or don’t have room in their own space, it sits in the office.
If we have too many scrap signs, they are in the office.
If the papers are yet to filed, they are lying about the office.


I can reduce the clutter. 
I can get the projects going!

After all, this blog is about    Life . . .   and      Growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment